Episode 52 – The Golden Washboard Awards with Todd Fener
Posted by Ken Barrett on Mar 14th, 2017
The Golden Washboard Awards with Todd Fener
There are many Trade Shows and Open Houses around the US and other areas for Laundromat Owners but some take a different approach. Today we talk with Todd Fener of Laundry Owners Warehouse and learn about the history and the recipients of the Golden Washboard Awards.
- Lifetime Achievement – Paul Russo, Mr. Machine Laundromat, Oceanside, N.Y.
- Laundroteur of the Year – Claudio & Mercedes Vilas, Project Butterfly, Pompano Beach, Fla.
- Newest Member of the Dexter Family – Grant Einhorn, Gee Coin Laundry, Plantation, Fla.
- Best Interior – Bill Pederson, The Laundry Warehouse, Tamarac, Fla.
- Industry Advocate – Daryl Johnson, Giant Wash Laundry, St. Ansgar, Iowa
- Best Store Rehab – George Youssef, Aloha Laundry, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Best Find – Alberto Mosconi, All Me Laundry, Lake Worth, Fla.
Laundroteur of the Year
It’s not all business.
A captive audience, but there is always that one guy that you’re wondering if he’s just really deep thinking…
Todd B. Fener
Laundry Owners Warehouse
3555 Powerline Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Thanks for listening
Sign up to receive updates!
Submit your e-mail address to receive regular updates!
No comments yet